What are the foods which nourish your hair?
Foods are the important source to get all types of macro and micronutrients. They play a vital role in taking care of your body, includes your skin and hair.
- Carbohydrates: Carbohydrate contains B vitamins that are vital to healthy hair.
- Protein-Protein is the building block not only for the body for even hair too. It makes the hair strong and prevents breakage.
- Essential fatty Acids – Hair needs essential fatty acids, which aids dry and brittle hair and improves the texture.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is necessary for a healthy mane and scalp.
Foods which Nourish Your Hair
- Vitamin E – Increases oxygen uptake and improves circulation.
- Vitamin K – Important vitamin for healthy growth of hair.
- Vitamin B – Reduces split-ends and makes the hair smooth and manageable.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is for circulation, hair growth and hair color.
- Iodine and Copper
Beauty Hacks to restore the Natural Color of Your Hair
- Curry leaves concoction
- Clarified butter or ghee for hair color and hair health
- Use the right shampoo
- Massage therapy
- Another concoction
- Maintenance Pack
Home remedies to improve the hair color
Indian gooseberry is famous for its therapeutic uses. Make a pack of amlaShika kai powder and henna powder and add an egg to give the pack a sort of mud-like consistency. Apply it on your scalp and wait for an hour to seep its goodness. It gives your hair good volume, gives natural color, bounce and stops premature graying.
If you want a gray hair or good shade of coffee on your hair, then you need to follow this wonderful way of coloring your hair. Just mix coffee in your conditioner and put the mixture on clean hair and leave it for one hour. Later rinse with apple cider vinegar. You may need to repeat a couple of times to really see a difference.
- Onion juice
The juice of the onion helps in preventing untimely hair graying, hair loss and baldness.
Boil chamomile powder for 20 minutes in water and strain it after it cools down, and then apply on your hair.
- Lemon Juice
Lemons are good to highlight your hair. You can simply sprinkle or spray the juice from a freshly extracted lemon. Allow it to sit for at least three hours. Go out in the sun if you can for a more dramatic look. If you have blonde hair, try mixing the lemon with chamomile tea.
- Carrot or Beet Juice
Carrot and beetroot juice can be used separately or by mixing them. The beetroot juice can give you red color and carrot juice will give your hair a soft reddish orange tint. You can add juice to your hair and mix with some coconut oil to condition.