We have been given natural color to our hair but still we chose to change the color of our hair by dying according to our choice and personality. Coloring our hair provides us with a whole new-look and also helps us to give coverage to our gray hairs. These dyes that we use for coloring has many harmful chemicals in it as proved by many researchers of the cancer institute’s and has been told that usage of hair dye frequently can affect your body with cancer cells.
It is always better to use natural products on ourselves as our ancestors have been using them for ages. So here are the best of 6 natural ways you can dye your hair:
- Coffee: Usually we can use a beautiful brownish color to dye our hair with the simple product that we use every morning as refreshment. Mix a small cup of your daily coffee with 6 tablespoons of our conditioner. Now mix the ingredients and put it on your hair. Leave it for an hour and rinse with lukewarm water mixed with apple cider vinegar. You can notice the change in your hair color after few usages of this method of dying your hair.
- Beet: Beet has been known as the best color providing ingredient. We have heard about the usage of beet for tinted lips but it is true that we can also use beet juice to color our hair. Mix beet juice with carrot juice, one cup each, and mix this with coconut oil and leave it on the hair for about an hour. Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar to leave on the color
- Honey: If you want your hair to be a shade lighter, it is recommended to use pure and raw honey to do so. Mix honey with conditioner and leave it on your hair for two hours. Rinse the hair with lukewarm water. If used frequently, then your hair will have a blonde tint and it also leaves hair shiny and soft, an added benefit.
- Lemon juice: To highlight our hair we can use this easy method any time we want. It is best if we have a spray bottle. And if a small one then it would be great. Apply lemon juice directly to the parts of hair you want to highlight and get out in the sun.
- Henna: We all use this method at times. It is a natural product, so it changes the hair quality and also helps to promote hair growth. Mix henna with water and make a thick paste, apply it on your hair and keep for two hours. Use a good quality shampoo after the recommended time given. Hair feels soft and shiny after the use.
- Apple cider vinegar and soy sauce: After shampooing and conditioning well, apply a cup of apple cider vinegar and soy sauce onto your hair and let it air dry.