Some of us aren’t born with beautiful hair and growing them long can be a very challenging task. No wonder, the internet becomes a huge resource for tips for growing long hair as many men and women seek advice in making their locks as attractive as possible.
If you feel like growing your hair long this time around, there’s no need to be doubtful.
You can achieve your desired look by taking into consideration the different tips that are available for growing long hair and apply them in your life.
These tips for growing long hair have been around for so long and they have been proven and tested as effective and safe. Take a look at these top seven tips:
1. Refrain from using hair products which can do more harm than good to your hair. Check the labels carefully and avoid using those which contain very harmful chemicals.
This is one of the most important tips for growing long hair you must be aware of.
2. Start living a stress-free life. If you’ve noticed, people who barely have time to relax and re-energize are those who have dry, brittle hair. When you’re constantly worrying, you won’t only get wrinkles but grey hair as well. Now this is another advice you should know on tips for growing long hair and retaining its natural color.
3. Tips for growing long hair also include considering the foods you feed your body with. Stay away from junks like chips, fried foods, and those rich in fats. Instead, stick to succulent fruits and leafy vegetables that can provide the necessary nutrients needed to keep your hair strong and healthy.
4. Know how to brush your hair and what comb to use. This is one of the most practical yet neglected tips for growing long hair. As experts said, use big toothed comb for wet hair and a nice brush once your hair’s dry.
5. Avoid stressing your hair. You commit this mistake every time you use a hair dryer, hair iron, and tying your hair in a knot tightly until your scalp tingles. These activities can do permanent damage to your hair.
6. Your skin is not the only thing prone to sun damage; that’s why knowing these tips for growing long hair is important. Your hair gets the most exposure to the sun especially if you don’t wear any protection when you go outdoors. Try wearing a cap or scarf, or bring an umbrella to protect your crowning glory.
7. Pamper your hair every now and then. Undergo hot oil treatment, scalp massages, and regular trimmings. These are some tips for growing long hair which you can do at home.
Tips for growing long hair usually vary depending on your hair type and the kind of weather. To be safe, just take the necessary care of your hair which you yourself have been using and have grown accustomed to. There’s no use experimenting with the latest hair products or subjecting your hair to the torture of the trendiest hairstyle.