Hi Friends! If you have a problem of hair loss and you are afraid that you may become bald at a time and if this problem continues then you must read this passage to find a solution.
Yes, you definitely have hair loss remedy to control the loss of hair but be sure you follow the remedy or treatment methods correctly.
Various treatments with estrogen have been successful in restoring hair growth and stopping of hair loss. You can control your hair loss by yourself sitting at home, no need to consult any doctor; all you need to do is just follow hair loss remedies appropriately.
Eat a protein rich diet including green leafy vegetables, carrots, soybean, mango, dried apricots, whole grain cereals, sprouts, lentils, yeast, wheat germ, milk, yogurt (curd), and buttermilk in the daily diet.
Here are some home remedies for hair loss.
- Take coconut milk or aloe vera gel and massage into the scalp and hair. Leave it for ½ hour, and then rinse with warm water. Repeat this process 3 times a week.
- Massage over scalp at least once a week a mixture of warm castor and almond oil. This is a good hair loss remedy.
- Take honey with egg yolk and massage into the scalp and hair. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse.
- Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss and an excellent hair loss remedy.
- To help hair grow rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea.
- Scrub the bald portion with onions till it becomes red, later apply honey.
- Have a Drink! Having 1 teaspoon cider vinegar mixed in 1 glass of water with meals for 2-3 weeks will work.
- Drink a smoothie of banana, honey, yogurt, and skim milk.
- For fast hair growth drink daily a juice of alfalfa with fresh spinach or fresh coriander.
- Make a paste by grinding fenugreek seeds with water. Massage on the scalp after oiling the hair and leave it for one hour before washing. Repeat it every morning for a month. This is a great hair loss remedy.
- Mix 1 egg, 2.5 tablespoons milk powder and 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.
- Drink juice of carrot, lettuce, capsicum and fresh alfalfa to remove copper deficiency. This is good hair loss remedy for gray hair and controlling hair loss.
- Make a hair pack by mixing amla (Indian goose berry) powder with one egg. Apply it to your hair and leave for half an hour. Wash hair.
- Place raw mango pulp in some oil for a year. Massage this oil on the scalp frequently.
- Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes.
- On applying juice of coriander leaves on the head will stop hair loss.
So now you know how important it is to take a good care of your hair, prevention is the best cure. According to your convenience and your condition you may select one of the hair loss remedy and try it out. Then what are you waiting for get started now!