Teeth are the important part present in your body. You should take care of your teeth in each and every aspect.
You can’t be able to take food with out teeth. Teeth play a vital role regarding producing energy to your body.
Your teeth will have connections to various parts of your body. Proper maintenance of teeth with regular checkups is known as dental hygiene.
If you don’t maintain your teeth properly, they can lead to several problems such as:
- Bad smell from your mouth.
- Formation of bacteria and fungus between your teeth.
- Your teeth will be appeared in yellow color.
- Your teeth can get weak due to the bacteria present in your mouth.
- At last your teeth get decayed.
- Periodontal diseases will occur in your teeth.
At this position, no one will prefer to talk to you because of the bad smell coming from your mouth. In order to avoid this type of situation, you should maintain your teeth in perfect way.
Your teeth are important in maintaining your self-image. You can loose your self confidence with wobbly tooth and swollen gums. So, to avoid this type of situation, you must go to dental hygiene process.
Dental hygiene plays a vital role in protecting the vitality of your teeth and the surrounding tissues that are present in between your teeth. For avoiding periodontal diseases or to protect your teeth from various aspects you should follow the following dental hygiene program:
- You should brush your teeth twice a day. If you have teeth problems, then brush your teeth every time after your meals. You should follow the proper tooth brush techniques regularly and change your tooth brush for every 3months. You should floss with water every time after your meal. This is the best method for removing the food particles present in your mouth.
- Follow a good diet and proper eating habits. Basically the dental decay will occur due to the breakdown of sugar into acid by bacteria that are present naturally in the human oral environment. Acid will be produced in your mouth when bacteria act on sugar or starch. This acid will cause enamel degradation. Enamel degradation is the starting point for all dental problems.
- You should use fluoride water or fluoride containing substances for protecting your teeth. The fluoride containing substances will be present mostly in mouth washes and toothpastes.
- You should go for the regular dental checkups. A regular visit to the dentist is necessary to preserve and maintain your oral health. You should visit your dentist regularly for every six months.
By following the above dental hygiene process, you can maintain your beautiful smile till you grow old.
Dental hygiene will not only improve your oral health, but also protects you against the development of serious diseases like bad breath. Cleaner teeth will give you a sweeter breath.