If you want to look well groomed and want to present yourself in a better way, then it is very essential for you to take proper care of your nails.
Clean and neat nails can be biggest possessions for you to look well groomed.
So, in order to maintain healthy and neat nails, here are some of the useful natural nail care tips. Just try to follow these tips to maintain healthy nails.
Nails play a significant role in providing enough protection for your sensitive finger tips.
Your nails can experience constant wear and tear because of your daily routine work such as washing dishes, typing, moving boxes, filing, cooking and also dealing with pets, etc. Due to these works, your nails can suffer for relief.
Many products which are available for nails can do nothing to rebuild healthier nails; in addition they can make your nails unhealthy.
There are many natural remedies and supplements, which can be helpful for you to give natural nail care. These are some of the vitamins and proteins which can be helpful for you to get healthy nail care.
- Vitamin A: If your nails become dry and brittle then it is a sign for deficiency of vitamin-A in your body. If vitamin A is lacking in your body, then it can slow down the growth of your nails. Whenever you notice that your nails are becoming brittle and dry, then increase the intake of vitamin A in your regular diet. Garlic, parsley, watercress and papaya are some of the foods which are rich in vitamin A.
- Calcium: As every one know, calcium is very important for our body to maintain healthy and strong cartilages. Your nails also need adequate amounts of calcium to grow healthier and this calcium also provides a good natural nail care for you.
- Vitamin B: This vitamin is very essential for your natural nail care. Deficiency of vitamin B can make your nails to become more fragile with horizontal and vertical ridges. Foods like fenugreek, dandelion, kelp and parsley are rich sources for vitamin B.
- Folic acid: It is also an essential protein for your nails and provides a better natural nail care by maintaining flexibility and strength for your nails. Folic acid can be mainly found in spinach leaves, citrus fruits, broccoli, berries, whole grains and also legumes and kale.
- Silicon: It is very essential to promote firmness and strength for your nails. You can find rich silicon contents in onions, avocados, whole wheat, comfrey, oats, strawberries, alfalfa, rice and nettle.
- Biotin: It mainly helps in natural nail care by increasing the hard and thick growth of your nails. Eggs, brown rice, brewer’s yeast, fish, soya bean and oats are rich sources for biotin.
- Fatty acids: These essential fatty acids are more useful in making your nails glossier and flexible. Evening primrose oil, flaxseed oil, salmon and black current oil are rich sources for fatty acids.
These are some of the essential proteins and vitamins which can be very helpful for you to give natural nail care. Try to maintain a well balanced diet by including these essential vitamins and proteins in your food to maintain healthy nails.