Eyes are the most precious possessions for every one. They are the first things that are mainly noticed and are better sources to express your emotions and moods.
If you take good care of your eyes, it really counts much and your eyes shine with your inner self-confidence.
Now-a-days, you can find countless number of eye care kits, cosmetics and make up.
But, as you know, eyes are most sensitive parts of your body; it is always preferred to go for natural beauty treatments rather than synthetic.
A good natural eye cream can help you to keep your eyes healthy and sparkling.
There are many natural ways to keep your eyes healthy and beautiful. Some of the most effective and natural ways include:
- Using cucumber: Cucumber mainly contains Vitamin A and C, magnesium and calcium, which are very helpful for eyes. It is significantly known for its soothing properties and works effective in your routine eye care. It helps you to relax your eyes and reduces redness of your eyes. You can use cucumber water or thin slices of cucumber to apply on the skin around your eyes, particularly if your skin looks dry in that particular area.
- Green veggies: Eat lots of green vegetables in your diet. Experienced ophthalmologist and many health experts recommend fresh green vegetables to improve eye sight and also to maintain striking eye. Spinach, collard greens, kale are rich in anti-oxidant properties and help you to preserve your eye health.
- Milk: Milk is natural and also safe cleanser for your eyes. Take a clean cotton ball and dip in milk. Use this dipped cotton ball to clean your eyes. If you have dry skin around your eyes, milk helps to avoid dryness around your eyes and gives you more refreshing look.
- Rose water: Like milk, rose water can be used for cleansing your eyes. It eliminates dirt and harmful pollutants from your eyes and induces fresh glow to your eyes. So, if you want to induce glow and eliminate dirt from your eyes, using a dropper insert two drops of rose water in your eyes and relax for few minutes.
- Agrimony leaves: Add dried leaves or flowers of this plant to boiled water. After the infusion is strained, use it for bathing your eyes. This reduces swelling or itching of your eyes.
However, if you had any problem with natural eye treatment, consult your personal ophthalmologist and then take better decisions regarding your eye care.