Feet are the most active part present in your body and it works more than your hands.
Feet maintains the pressure of your whole body and most of the times, they overwork.
You should take care of your feet to make them nice, soft and pretty [Effective foot care].
Improper care can damage your feet and cracks can develop.
Pedicure for once a month is not enough to take of your feet. You have to do it on daily basis.
Tips to attain beautiful feet
- Scrub your feet with foot scrubber to remove dry cells present on your feet.
- After bath, dry your feet as much as possible with towel. Do not put any footwear while your feet are still damp.
- Before going to bed, apply a thick layer of lotion to your feet and rub it well. Rubbing your feet improves circulation. Apply the lotion thick enough so that a layer of it should stay unabsorbed. Wear socks after applying lotion. The lotion will make your feet extra soft, smooth and well moisturized.
- Avoid using high heels as they put much pressure on your feet.
- Use the odor control products in order to prevent the foot odor, which occurs due to perspiration.
- Add salt to warm water and soak your feet in that water. It will give relief from strain in your feet.
- Add Epsom salt to warm water and soak your feet in case if you are dealing with sprains in your feet.
- Hot and cold treatment is also one of the best methods in improving the blood circulation of your feet. In this method, you have to dip your feet in hot water for sometime and in cold water for sometime. You have to do this practice for 20 minutes for good blood circulation.
- Mix few drops of lemon in Vaseline and apply it to the heels if you are suffering with cracked heels.
- Use the body and hand lotion to your feet to make them smoother and softer.
- Wear clean socks everyday as dirty socks can block moisture and bacteria on your feet, leading to smelly and sore feet.
- To make your feet look gorgeous, apply almond oil immediately after the bath and massage your feet until all the oil soaks up.