Hi Friends! Here is some real good information on puffy eyes, its causes and how well these puffy eyes can be treated just sitting at home, spending not much of money and also time.
As we all know eyes are the most delicate features in the face and also the area surrounding the eyes is the thinnest.
Therefore at most care must be taken of eyes [Eye care].
This is for your information that the skin surrounding the eyes is very much prone to due to having fewer oil glands than the rest of your facial skin.
Number of blood vessels are present around the eyes which contribute to the dark circles.
Sometimes the fluid gets trapped in this eye tissue resulting in puffy eyes; also if excess fat is deposited in this area puffiness can be permanent giving the puffy eyes look for ever.
Heredity May Be A Cause! Yes, some cases have reported this reason behind the puffy eyes; this puffiness may be mild or severe. Another cause of puffy eyes may be fluid retention which may be due to changes in weather or hormonal levels.
If puffiness is accompanied by redness and itching it means it is due to allergies or dermatitis. As far as studies reveal the puffy eyes condition is most of all a temporary cosmetic concern, it is very rarely associated with the underlying disease or disorders.
Let’s see how best you can reduce puffy eyes problem.
- Intake of alcohol and salty foods should be limited and drink plenty of water. Remember a proper hydration is key to helping your body and skin look and feel their best.
- Chilled cucumber slices, a refrigerated gel mask or chilled, damp tea bags will give you a relaxing effect and much relief. The cold helps constrict blood vessels, decreasing swelling.
- At night raise the head of your bed. As you sleep this helps prevent fluids from accumulating around your eyes.
- Apply a cool tap water compress to the skin under your eyes for a few minutes while sitting up.
- Some creams such as topical treatments are also available for treating puffy eyes. Look for products with caffeine, yeast and/or cucumber to decrease swelling.
If you feel and notice that your puffy eyes are beyond mildness, some swelling is experienced in other parts of the body along with eyes then you need to consult a doctor immediately in order to avoid any further complications. After All Eyes Are Precious!