Taking care of their skin is one of the few things women have to go through, but what if you need more than just the regular care? Make up concealer tips for example can help with several forms of make up to tone down or highlight your skin color.
If your skin is prone to pimples or dark circles, you’re most likely to turn to a make up concealer. Women around the world use make up concealer everyday whenever they report for work or simply go out but how exactly do you choose these concealers?
Is there any such thing as make up concealer? You may be surprised by the different effects of these concealers. Before you finally decide on what concealer to get, make sure to experiment on them till the time you are content with the one that’s right for you.
Make up concealer tips for your everyday makeup needs:
- In choosing the right concealer, always find something that is gentle on your skin especially if what you’re trying to conceal is a pimple. Choose a tone lighter than your foundation to avoid uneven and dark spots on your skin.
- One of the important make up concealer tips is to apply your concealer before you put on any foundation.
- You can use either water based or cream based concealer. Make sure to properly soak your makeup sponge the way you want the shade to appear. Believe it or not, some women make the mistake of wetting their make up sponge too much, making the concealer loose and light.
- Make up concealer tips include avoidance of too much concealer. Make sure to play with your first coating until such time you get the result you want. You can add more but remember – too much concealer can make it too cakey which is definitely not pleasing to the eye.
- If you succeed in concealing a spot, apply foundation carefully and lightly. Avoid putting the same amount of foundation on the same spot where you applied the concealer against the one that has no concealer, this is to avoid uneven areas. Use a synthetic brush to apply foundation where the concealer is applied to avoid smudging.
- Make up concealer can also be applied with the absence of foundation. If you don’t wish to use any foundation, make sure to choose a concealer that has the same color as your skin tone. How you conceal the blemish will still depend on the amount of cream you put.
- When wrinkles are present, try using cream concealer. This is to help you hide the wrinkles better.
- Make up concealer tips for stubborn dark circles around the eyes are that – put concealer gradually and also highlight your eyes with eyeliner.