People who look older feel to look younger than their age.
If you want to look younger than your age, you have to change your makeup routine for keeping your face fresh and youthful.
Right make up with few minor changes can help to look younger.
Steps to apply right makeup for looking younger than your age:
- In the first step, select the foundation, which is lighter than your skin color and apply it evenly on your skin. Always remember that the shade, which is lighter than your skin makes you to look younger than your age and gives a fresh look to your face.
- Use highlighter to bring light on your face and hide the dark under-eye circles and wrinkles [Anti aging wrinkle cream] using it. Also, apply highlighter to the corners of your lips, sides of your nose, hollow of your chin and a little bit to your cheeks.
- Cover the frown lines and laugh lines of your skin using a concealer (light color).
- Give a touch of blush to your face to achieve the fresh and young look. Always prefer the warm colors like salmon or peach cream blush [Blushing the cheeks].
- Now shape your eyebrows using a brow pencil or colorless gel. Create the arch of your eyebrows in a nice manner.
- Curl your eyelashes using an eye-lash curler (a tool which is used to curl the eye lash). You have to perform this operation twice i.e. by closing your eyes and by opening your eyes.
- Apply red shade to the inner eye rims with the help of the pencil.
- Cover your double chin by using the countering technique and apply a powder of dark shade to fill the hollows of your cheekbones.
- As you age, lips tend to become less full. Dark color lipsticks magnify your thinning lips while light color lipsticks enhance your lips to look fuller.
You look much younger than your age if you apply this makeup. Making these modifications to your make up can help your skin to look younger. You can also consult a make up professional to find out the right makeup techniques that are suitable for your face to look younger.