It is called black soap because of its African origins and Black Soap has many skin carebenefits due to its natural ingredients such ascoconut oil, palm oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and so on.
Suitable for any skin type, black soap is known to have the following benefits –
- Black soap can help those who have acne prone skin, since it can help to reduce the appearance of scars left behind by the acne.
- This kind of soap is less irritating to the skin than other kinds and people therefore experience fewer rashes.
- Certain other skin problems which can be caused due to the environment or poor diet can also be combated by black soap use, minimizing occurrence of problems such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Being a good cleanser, black soap is also effective at getting rid of makeup and other residue from the pores of the skin.
- There are also claims that suggest black soap could help reduce the signs of aging by smoothingfine lines.
- Black soap can also be used instead of shampoo to wash hair. However used for hair, it may become necessary to use a conditioner after washing.