Want to give good shape for your lips?
Lip pencil is an excellent tool of lip makeup that maintains the lipstick in precise position and it is mainly used for describing right shape for your lips.
You can get smaller or larger look to lips according to your wish, by using these lip pencils.
You can use a lip pencil to outline the natural lines of the lips and to fill those areas with a color that merge with the lipstick.
Lip pencil is specially designed for shaping and lining your lips. They have smooth and creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips. Lip pencils are long lasting and are available in various colors that work well with many different shades of lipsticks.
Tips for shaping your lips using a lip pencil:
It is very important to pay more attention on your lips while doing makeup. Lips are considered as the most important focal point of your face. So, using a lip liner or lip pencil can give a subtle look to your lips.
Some of the useful tips on using a lip pencil are given here. You can follow them for attaining beautiful and lovable lips.
- Before applying a lip pencil, make sure that the pencil has sharpest points. Keep the pencil inside the refrigerator for few minutes before sharpening. For getting razor sharp edges, you can use an emery board and try to file the pencil gently on either side.
- To avoid the smudging of your lipstick, outline your lips with a lip pencil before applying a lip gloss or a lipstick.
- Apply the lip liner closely on the top of your natural lip line and try not to over draw on your lips as it can give a harsh and unnatural look to your lips.
- Avoid more than one shade darker or lighter colors to your lips.
- If you have thin lips, then try light shades of lip pencils to make your lips appear complete or fuller. After drawing a natural outline on lip, apply lipstick covering the lip exactly inside the outline.
- After applying a lip pencil, blend the edges with a sponge applicator and apply a gloss or petroleum jelly over it. This can give a complete look to your lips.
- If you want your lips to appear smaller, next apply a makeup foundation cream over the edges of your lips and then using a lip pencil, carefully draw a good shape for your lips. Later, apply lipstick precisely inside the lip line.
These are some of the tips which are very helpful for you in giving good shape and beautiful look to your lips. Always try to choose a lip pencil which contains vitamin E. This vitamin acts as an anti oxidant and keeps your lips moisturized always.