Do you think caring your skin is just applying a lotion or any cosmetic cream?
Then it can be quite overwhelming for you to know about the skincare equipment.
Caring your skin is not just applying a lotion or cosmetics to your skin.
Skincare is more involved with proper selection of skin care products and using appropriate skincare equipment.
Skincare equipment for caring your skin:
- Skin scanner: This is most useful skincare equipment used by many of the skin care professionals. Skin scanner mainly identifies the damage of your skin due to harmful UV rays of sun by scanning process and displays the image in the screen provided with the equipment.
- Facial steamer: This skincare equipment provides your skin with long lasting flow of steam with specific temperature. Steaming mainly helps in clearing the pores from dust and unwanted substances from your skin. This facial steamer is mainly used by the professional clinicians.
- Ultra sound: This type of skincare equipment is mainly used to reduce the sternness of acne on your skin. The mild pulsations of the ultrasound will penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin and helps in improving the blood circulation beneath the skin.
- Sterilizer: This is the most common skincare equipment used in all beauty salons. A professional sterilizer resembles like a microwave oven, used to sterilize the tools and also used to store the moist hot towels. Sterilizer is the most essential equipment to be used in every kind of skin care clinics.
Professional beauty clinics and spa treatment centers use more advanced and complex skincare equipment when compared to the equipment which we see in our regular beauty parlors.
Essential skincare equipment required for homemade skincare products:
If you prefer homemade products for your skin, then it is very essential for you to maintain appropriate equipment for making your own skin care products. For this type of skin care, the essential equipment to be required includes:
- Measuring scales
- Thermometer for measuring the temperature of the liquids
- Stainless steel whisk
- Microwave oven
- Sterile glass or plastic bottles
- Measuring jug
Essential tips for maintaining hygienic skincare:
- Always ensure to clean the skincare equipment after using them to avoid allergies and infections.
- Wash the utensils or bowls immediately after the use.
- Make sure to wash your hands before and after using skin care products and equipments. Try to prefer wearing disposable gloves.
- Wipe down the skincare equipment with alcohol or ethanol to avoid contamination of the products.
Following these guidelines can lead to hygienic skin care. So try to follow them and get healthy and hygienic care for your skin.