Eyes are the most important sense organs of our body. Beautiful eyes can give an attractive look to your face.
Curling your eyelashes can make your eyes look wider and also gives a dazzling look to your eyes.
Many types of eyelash curlers are available in the market. Choosing a right one is always important.
Metal eyelash curler can be best suited for your eyes than the plastic eyelash curler.
For better results, you need to change the pads of the curler for every two months and you can also heat the curler gently with a heat blower for not more than five seconds.
Curling your eyelashes is a simple procedure!
- Initially apply an eye shadow and eyeliner and allow it to dry for few seconds before using eyelash curler for curling. In order to avoid breakage of eyelashes, always apply mascara after curling your eyelashes.
- Open the curler and place the upper eyelashes in to the mouth of the curler. Close your eye tightly after placing all the eyelashes into the mouth of curler. Always hold the mouth of the curler parallel to the eyelashes and be sure that all the lashes are placed inside curler.
- Move the curler close to your eye till it comes closer to the roots of eyelashes. Make sure that the tool must not come over the skin of the eyelid.
- Keep your eye open for few seconds and then close the eyelash curler. During the process if at all you feel any pain, try to re-adjust the curler.
- Hold the eyelash curler firmly for a slow count of five by keeping your face and hand steady and then remove it after few seconds.
- Repeat the same process for other eye.
5 simple and useful tips for eyelash curler:
- While using an eyelash curler, it is very essential to keep your eyelashes clean and free from mascara. These curlers can give better results, if they are used on clean eyelashes. So, always make sure to use these eyelash curlers on clean eyelashes.
- When you are using a heat blower on the eyelash curler, do not blow hot air for more than five seconds, as excess heat on the curler can damage the bristles and can over heat the metal. So, do not use a heat blower more than five seconds while cleaning them.
- Touch the metal and check whether the metal is hot or cool before using it. If it is hot then let it cool for some time. Over heat of the metal can result in burning of your eyelid.
- Never use eyelash curler after applying mascara to your eyes. As the mascara dries, your eye lashes can stick to the curler and there are chances for your eyelashes to torn out from the roots.
- Do not experiment with out following the necessary steps, which are involved in curling procedure. If at all you feel any difficulty in curling your eyelashes, take the help of a professional.