There are various methods and treatments for the protection of your skin from various aspects.
Among them, glycolic peel is a method in which a micro-thin top layer of your skin will be removed.
Glycolic acid will be used in skin rejuvenation. That’s why it is named as glycolic peel.
Glycolic acid is derived from sugar cane. This is developed through scientific method. It is found very effective in the treatment of acne, wrinkles, fine lines and changes in skin pigmentation. The change in the skin pigmentation is known as hyper-pigmentation.
This process of glycolic peel will be performed on neck, face, chest, hands, arms and legs. This glycolic peel is the safe process for removing your thin top layer present on your skin. In this process, the damaged cells will be removed and later on new and healthier cells will be produced.
This glycolic peel will makes your skin smooth and soft. It also diminishes your fine lines, decreases your acne outbreaks, makes your skin fair and lightens pigmented areas.
You can go to glycolic peel if you have the skin problems, such as:
- If you are interested in preventing wrinkles and signs of aging.
- To reduce wrinkles and existing fine lines.
- Unhealthy or dull skin.
- Skin lesions and acne [Home remedies for Acne].
- Sun damaged skin.
The time taken for the glycolic peel will be less. It takes approximately half an hour. Some times, it can take less than half an hour. The time for this treatment will be dependent on your skin. But, it will not take more than 30minutes.
Glycolic peel will be performed in the following procedure:
- In the first step, your skin will be cleansed with glycolic acid cleansing solution and later on it will be rinsed off with cool water.
- In the second step, glycolic acid toner will be applied to your skin. It will not be rinsed with water. It has to get dry by itself in the fresh air.
- In the third step, glycolic peel will be applied to your skin.
- After the completion of the recommended time, the glycolic peel which was applied to you will be rinsed with cool water.
- In the last step, a moisturizer will be applied to your skin in order to protect your new skin.
After this treatment, you will get healthier, glowing and youthful skin. The color of your skin will also be improved. In glycolic acid, a little amount of melanin will be present. This melanin will help in improving color.
For this treatment you should go to a near trained and certified cosmetic practitioner in surgery centre, doctor’s office or hospital. The people who are conducting this glycolic peel treatment should have experience in performing it.
Glycolic peel is the easy and less time taking process. Your skin will be more attractive after this treatment.