Cheeks are the most attractive part of your face.
Beautiful and healthy cheeks can give attractive look for your face where as dull and sloppy cheeks make you to look duller than what you are.
Making your cheeks to look more attractive is not a big process and it takes only few minutes.
Tips to make your cheeks attractive:
- Each part of the body will have certain exercise to make them active and strong. Performing cheek exercise is a simple task and no strain is required while doing it. In this exercise, you have to fill your cheeks with air and stay for some period and then leave it. Do it for 10 to 15 times.
- Another exercise that makes your cheeks to look beautiful is, fill air in one side of your cheeks and then move it from one side to another side.
Cheek make up
- Before applying blush on your cheeks, lightly blow on the applicator blush for removing excess blush to prevent uneven or harsh application.
- Apply blush on apple of cheek and blend carefully towards natural hairline.
- If you are going to apply two shades, first apply dark shade on the apple of the cheek and use a lighter shade for highlighting.
- Highlight your forehead, temples and chin.
- Use cheek color to enhance your complexion, but not to change your skin’s natural tone.
- Do not rub or pinch the pimples on your cheeks. This can make the pimples to spread. Pinching the pimples can also cause marks on your cheeks.
- Do not try to scrub your cheeks, as it can cause skin irritation for long period.
- Do not use too many products on your cheeks; it can cause irritation and itchiness on your cheeks.
- Massage your face and cheeks with several fruits and vegetables daily for 15 to 20 minutes. This makes your cheeks to glow with shine.
- Eating the right food necessary for your skin and cheeks will also be helpful to attain glow. Fresh fruits like apple, orange, banana, strawberry; vegetables like cucumber, carrots, cabbage and leafy vegetables (spinach) will be more helpful for you in making your cheeks to look more attractive.