If you have a good glowing skin, you look more attractive even though you does not use any make up.
The cells that are present on your skin are mainly responsible for your glowing skin.
If they are active in good condition, your skin looks more attractive, otherwise, it will appear dull and rough.
You can achieve such attractive skin if you follow these simple and easy tips.
Tips to achieve glowing and attractive skin:
- Always have light make-up instead of heavy make-up.
- Using several foundations [Selecting right foundation] regularly on your skin can make cells difficult to breathe, leading to skin irritation.
- The cells that are present on your skin also need air just like your lungs. Good flow of air makes the cells to work better, where as the bad flow will certainly affect their functionality and sometimes they even die. So, do not make the skin cells die by applying several foundations, which makes them difficult to breathe.
- Perform gentle massage [Different massage techniques] on your skin with various fresh vegetables (you have to mash or grind them) like carrot, tomato, cucumber, cabbage, apple, orange etc. You must perform the massage once in a couple of days for 15 to 30 minutes. This practice cleans the dust stored on the skin and makes your skin to glow.
- Other than bath, Wash your skin with the cold water more frequently. Using soap more frequently can harm your skin, so avoid using soap and try to clean it with some natural scrubs or products.
- Do not make your skin to expose to dusty environment. Do not make your skin to expose to the sun for long period as it can result in tanned skin. Take proper measures while going outside like applying sunscreen on the body, and covering your head with hat or scarf.
- Always remove or clean the make-up before going to bed at night times and apply some moisturizing creams to it.
- Take bath twice a day i.e. in the morning and in the evening time (before going to the bed). This practice will certainly help you in attaining attractive and glowing skin.
- Dehydration also makes your skin to look wrinkled and saggy. Drink enough water to hydrate your body for achieving younger and attractive skin.