If you want your face to look healthy and beautiful without makeup you need to start taking care with daily skin care regimen. The important thing about getting a naturally glowing skin is consistent with your skincare.
5 Important Things for Natural and Glowing Skin
- Tinted moisturizer with SPF
Solid tinted moisturizer with SPF instead of foundation. Not only will you be protecting your skin but you will add that touch of tint while also hydrating your skin.
- A cup of hot Vitamin C
Drink a cup of hot water and fresh lemon. It can cut down on your body’s amount of free radicals, causing your skin to stay healthy and work towards looking it’s very best.
- Alcohol-free toner
A good solid alcohol-free toner after washing results in a nice even skin tone and further remove the need to cake on the makeup in the morning.
- Exfoliate twice a week
Use either an exfoliating product or by mixing equal parts baking soda and water. Simply mix and gently massage into your skin for a minute before rinsing off with cool water and patting dry. Exfoliating your skin regularly will remove dead skin and dirt from your face and gives you glowing completion.
- Hands off
Stop touching your face needlessly throughout the day. Stop picking at pimples, blemishes or blotches. Also, stop tugging or pulling at your face.
- Groom Your Eyebrows
Eyebrows are one of the best facial features which can make you look good. People with broad, thick and black eyebrows are always attractive and beautiful. Many people say that grooming your eyebrows correctly will make you look younger. So, visit a salon and get your eyebrows done.
- Healthy Diet
Consume healthy, balanced and homemade diet. If you are having a healthy diet and cutting outside processed and junk foods will help you in getting a healthy and blemish free skin. Always remember what is going inside your mouth, because it has a great impact on your skin, health, and well-being.
Keep yourself hydrated, put water as your first choice and aim for at least 8-9 glasses of water a day. Along with water, you can also include fluids such as fresh vegetable juice, coconut water, buttermilk, etc.
Some more Simple Tips for Glowing Skin
- Drink a glass of orange juice daily with your breakfast.
- Stay hydrated, have 2-3 litters of water a day.
- Avoid long showers. Do not use too hot or too cold water for taking bath.
- Apply aloe vera gel and moisturizer every day.
- Workout, exercise regularly to sweat
- Use a humidifier.
- Wash your face before going to bed, washing face will remove all the dirt and sweat.
- Spray mint water on your face.
- Use natural and homemade face packs
- Go to bed early. Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- A smile is the most excellent thing you can wear. A smiling face is always attractive.