There are a number of things we may be doing regularly, and we may not realize how they impact our skin negatively.
So make sure you’re not making these skin care mistakes:
- Not using a Toner – By using water rather than a toner, the pH level of the skin may alter, making it more susceptible to bacteria. Use a toner to avoid breakouts and maintain pH balance
- Not keeping it simple – By using too many different products you may likely be doing something that is counterproductive. It is best to keeping the skin care regime as simple as possible.
- Using moisturizer with SPF – Moisturizer with SPF tends to wear off over a few hours, rather faster than other products and you could be overestimating the sun protection factor of your moisturizer. Instead consider using another product such as a mineral powder etc
- Mistaking oil and moisture – if your skin is oily you assume that it doesn’t need moisture, when in fact it could actually be dehydrated! The oil is being produced to combat the lack of moisture!
- Overestimating your skin problems – if there is a general redness or skin sensitivity, don’t assume that there is a disorder. Perhaps all your skin needs is some extra care!