Acne sufferers know how frustrating it can be; even a pimple or blackhead here and there can make you feel self-conscious about the way you look.
The good news is that you needn’t spend all your extra cash on expensive Pro-active or Neutrogena face masks, because making acne face mask from home is quick and easy.
Here are some acne face masks that will help get rid of your acne by cleansing your pores gently. Remember that causes for acne are individual, each face mask reacts differently to different skin types, and you may have to experiment before finding one that woks for you.
Rosewater Acne Face Mask
- Pour some rosewater into a bowl (you just need enough to cover your face) and add equal parts of cucumber paste to the water and mix.
- The mixture should look like a paste. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for approximately 20 minutes.
- Wash off the acne face mask with warm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
- You can use this homemade acne face mask every other day if it works for your skin.
Baking Soda Mask to Fight Acne
- Mix a little baking soda (not baking powder) and water together in your hands after washing your face with a mild cleanser.
- Apply gently to your skin. Once you’ve coated your face with the mixture, leave it on while you do chores around the house, or relax and read a book.
- Rinse the baking soda film off your face. If your soft skin enjoys this recipe, you can use it several times a week.