Is your skin becoming dry, red and inflamed with itchiness! Don’t ignore the condition. Suspect it as a skin disorder called eczema.
Eczema is a chronic inflammatory condition of the skin that is characterized by itching, scaling, and redness of the skin.
This type of skin disorder affects both adults as well as children.
So, is it true that your skin disorder is eczema and you are in serious search of a cure for eczema!
When suffering from eczema, it is most essential to start a skin care routine as a cure for eczema. It helps preserve the skin’s moisture and keeps the skin healthy and supple.
For a skin care routine, it is important to take proper skin care while bathing because it helps retain the skin’s moisture and prevent dryness. A daily bath using moisturizing soap helps moisturize your skin. So, always use a moisturizing soap or an aqueous cream instead of an ordinary soap.
On the other hand, for bathing, the water should be luke warm. Remember that bathing for at least 15-20 minutes helps the outer layer to absorb moisture and retain moisture in the skin. It also help reduces skin itchiness. Always dry your skin by gently patting using a towel.
As part of your skin care routine, you can also soak your skin in the water for about twenty minutes daily.
Never scrub the skin excessively, as it can cause skin irritation and eczematous rashes. So, keep your hands busy with activities, as it may help prevent scratching.
The other important aspect of skin care routine is moisturizing the skin after bath. Moisturizers or Emollients are the creams that add moisture to the skin. So, apply these creams to the clean and damp skin regularly twice a day and mostly on the hands.
On the other hand, you can also follow some home remedies as a cure for eczema.
- Take a nutmeg and rub it against a soft stone, add few drops of water to it and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the affected area for fast relief. Also, apply natural vitamin E oil on the affected skin to get relieve from itching.
- To reduce the rashes of eczema, mix camphor and sandal wood paste in equal quantities and apply it regularly.
- Even you can use pine tar soap to rinse the affected skin. This helps make your skin get into normal.
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and a tablespoon of bitter neem leaves. Grind these two quantities into a smooth paste and apply it on skin rashes for a quick relief.
- Applying zinc based cream on the affected skin or taking zinc orally is very effective in curing eczema.
- As high chlorine levels of water can cause adverse effects on health, drink only purified water. In addition to this, take tomato juice daily because it cures the symptoms in very short period.
By following simple home-based cure for eczema, you can bring back your normal skin in a very quick time.