Skin is the most important outermost organ of our body and it always needs extreme care and attention.
Skin abscess is the most common problem for every one of you which can be experienced once in your life time. So, follow the tips to prevent skin abscess.
Home remedies to cure skin abscess:
Skin abscess is also referred as boil which is mainly caused due to bacterial infection. These are some of the home remedies which will help you in treating this skin disease.
- Turmeric: It acts as an anti-inflammatory for your skin and helps in the purification of blood. Turmeric can be directly applied to the boils by making paste out of turmeric powder. Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it up with warm water. Take this solution three times a day for the healing of skin abscess. Turmeric capsules are also available in many medical stores. Using 450 mg of turmeric capsule daily will help you in treatment of skin abscess.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic which can help you in healing all kinds of skin inflammations. Apply one drop of tea tree oil on the boil every morning after taking bath.
- Castor oil: Castor oil will help you in drawing out the poison from the boils and helps in treating skin abscess. Take few drops of castor oil on a cotton ball and apply it on the boil. Wrap the wound with a gauze or band aid after the application.
- Neem leaves (Azadirachta indica leaves) are also used for the treatment of skin abscess. Make the paste of tender leaves of a neem tree and apply it on the boils every day until they are cured.
- Take fresh juice of lime and orange and mix them up with few drops of honey. For this mixture, add cord-liver oil and take this tonic three times in a day. This is an excellent remedy for skin abscess.
- Bitter gourd acts as a perfect home remedy for skin abscess. For one cup of juice of bitter gourd, add one table spoon of fresh lemon juice. Consume this solution daily for a couple of months in the mornings with empty stomach.
- Take some fenugreek seeds and boil them in water for 10 minutes. Apply this poultice of crushed seeds of fenugreek on the boils every day. This remedy is also helpful in the treatment of skin abscess.
- Take one teaspoon of cream of milk and add ½ teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of turmeric powder to it. This poultice is also an excellent home remedy for skin abscess, which doesn’t allow the boil to become septic.
- You can also use the paste of roasted pomegranate seeds with fresh lime juice for the treatment of skin abscess.
These are some of the home remedies which can help you for the treatment of skin abscess. If the problem persists, then consult a dermatologist for proper medication.