Many of you might be suffering from blackheads and also worried about how to remove blackheads. Especially teenagers and adults are suffering with these blackheads.
Blackheads are the result of excess oil excreted by the sebaceous glands of your skin and are mainly formed due to improper peeling of old skin.
Don’t worry. Removing blackheads is not a tough process. Follow these simple tips to get rid of blackheads.
Some proven home remedies to remove blackheads:
- Toothpaste (not gel) can be used to treat blackheads. Apply toothpaste on blackheads before going to bed. This will not only remove blackheads from your skin but also reduces the swelling of blackheads.
- Fenugreek (methi) leaves serve as a good home remedy to remove blackheads. Apply the paste of these leaves on affected area and wash it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. This remedy not only helps in preventing blackheads but also avoids wrinkles.
- Ground radish seeds paste also helps to remove blackheads.
- Take one lemon and extract juice from it and mix it well with equal amount of rosewater and then apply it on the affected area. Keep it for half an hour and then rinse it with fresh water. Repeating this process for 15 days not only removes blackheads, but also helps in healing scars and scratches.
- Apply fresh juice of mint over night on the affected area to prevent blackheads and to remove blackheads. It also helps for the treatment of insect stings and scabies.
- Jojoba oil also serves as a good moisturizer and also removes blackheads from the skin.
- Include lots of fruits and fresh vegetables in your diet to prevent blackheads.
- Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice to one tablespoon of ground cinnamon and apply it your face regularly for 15 days. This can serve as a good scrub to remove blackheads.
- Strawberry leaves acts as an alkaline and helps to reduce swelling of blackheads on the skin.
- You can also use bark of lemon to massage your face to remove blackheads.
- Steaming is the best way to remove blackheads. Take steam for ten to fifteen minutes daily and then remove blackheads with blackhead remover.
- Coconut water and sugar is also served as a scrub to remove blackheads and it is also helpful in clearing the skin.
- Corn flour mixed with vinegar also helps to remove blackheads from your face. Apply the paste of these two mixtures and keep it for few minutes. Rinse it with soft and gentle massage using warm water. It helps you in removing blackheads along with dust or dirt on the skin.
- Green tea also serves as a scrub to remove blackheads.
- Mix Oat meal or almond powder with rose water and apply the paste on the face and leave it for 15 minutes and gently massage your face with cold water.
If you follow these tips regularly, you can get rid of blackheads. These tips are also helpful in maintaining healthy and glowing skin.