Facial wrinkles are unavoidable conditions which can be experienced by every one of you, as your age increases.
You cannot avoid wrinkles but there are many methods for delaying the formation of the wrinkles on your face.
Some of the facial wrinkle treatments are given here. Choose the one which is suitable for you.
Wrinkles are mainly caused due to loss of collagen and elastin protein in your skin.
The degree of wrinkling depends up on several factors like genetics, makeup etc. It can get worse due to smoking [Effects of Smoking on Skin] and also due to over exposure of your skin to sun.
Many treatments are available for wrinkles. Some of the major facial wrinkle treatments which are commonly used include:
- Retinol anti wrinkle treatment: This type of facial wrinkle treatment is more effective in restoring the firmness and elasticity of your skin. This night cream is very useful in restoring the youthful glow of your skin by releasing pure and active vitamin A below the surface of your skin and also reduces the signs of aging.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) restoration therapy: This is the hormone which can preserve the youthfulness and glow of your skin and is considered as very effective for facial wrinkle treatment.
- Cell renewal formula: This is very effective and beneficial method of treating facial wrinkles. In this method of anti wrinkle treatment, it mainly strengthens the diminishing metabolic functions of the skin.
- Botox injections: This is the most popular and effective method in facial wrinkle treatment. Botox is a toxin, when injected into the skin, blocks the chemical which is mainly responsible for the movement of the muscles beneath the skin and helps in skin firming. These Botox injections are also very useful in treating migraine problems.
Other alternative facial wrinkle treatments:
- Fat grafting: This method of facial wrinkle treatment provides natural augmentation for your face, especially in the areas of lips and mouth.
- Collagen replacement therapy: This is an anti wrinkle therapy which is very effective either with a traditional treatment or by using any newer methods like facial toning machines.
- Injectable collagen: In this type of anti wrinkle treatment, an artificial protein is injected in certain particular areas of face including lips and crow’s feet, chin, cheeks and also forehead. This method of facial wrinkle treatment can be easily done at your dermatologist office. It has fewer side effects.
- Laser resurfacing: This type of wrinkle treatment uses CO2 lasers for burning the outer layer of the skin which is having more number of wrinkles. As a result, a new surface of the skin with less number of wrinkles is developed. This type of wrinkle treatment is known as laser therapy and it is usually performed under general anesthesia in an outpatient setting.
These are different anti wrinkle procedures used for facial wrinkle treatment. Discuss with your dermatologist and try to choose the one which can show better results and is also suitable for you.