Wrinkle free skin care is very essential for every one to look younger than existing age and it mainly involves maintaining healthy diet and protecting your skin from harmful sunrays.
Wrinkle free skin care should actually begin from your teenage and is mainly based on the lifetime protection of your skin from polluted environment and sun.
Wrinkles are mainly caused due to long time exposure of your skin to sun.
Apart from sun, certain other important factors which play a major role in the formation of wrinkles include wind, environmental pollution, tobacco smoking and following unhealthy diet. [Causes of Wrinkles]
You will experience wrinkles when your skin loses elasticity, strength, fat and also moisture. This type of skin damage mainly involves breakdown of elastic fibre network within the cells of skin.
As a result, the collagen protein in your skin, which is mainly responsible for youthful look, tends to reduce gradually.
Your skin can lose fat cells as your age increases and as a result, your skin fails to retain the moisture and leads to wrinkles on skin.
Diet tips for wrinkle free skin:
- Add a spoonful of honey to your hot drink, which you take in the morning.
- Make fruit as a part of your dinner meal. Try to eat fresh or frozen apricots and peaches after dinner.
- Try to prefer green salads which can give more nutrients to your skin. You can also include fresh spinach leaves and broccoli florets to your green salad.
- Take more carrots, as they increase the carotene level in your body and helps in wrinkle free skin care.
- Prefer juices which are made from fruits and are also rich in carotene.
- Try to drink more amounts of water, at least 8-10 glasses in a day. This will help in flushing out the impurities present in your blood and also body. This tip is also helpful in improving wrinkle free skin.
How to choose a perfect wrinkle cream for your skin?
Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, if you want to use any cosmetic creams for wrinkle free skin [Anti Wrinkle Cream], they must essentially include the following key elements:
- DMAE: DMAE, di-methyl amino ethanol bitartrate, is an essential anti-oxidant which helps you in maintaining healthy skin by stabilizing all the cell membranes of your body. It also helps in firming and toning of your skin.
- Vitamin A and vitamin C: These vitamins are also very useful for your skin as anti oxidants that gives you a wrinkle free skin.
- Alpha lipoic acid: This is an advanced anti oxidant which has more potential in fighting against wrinkles than vitamin A and vitamin C.
So, these are the main key elements which should be included in wrinkle free creams. Always check for these elements in your wrinkle cream and try to follow the tips to attain a healthy and wrinkle free skin.