Appearance of wrinkles on the face will be embarrassing. Wrinkle is a fold or crease on the skin, which is a result of age, sun exposure, cigarette smoking, etc.
Wrinkles appear because of degeneration of skin elastic tissue.
You can get rid of these wrinkles with medical treatments to include anti wrinkle creams, Botox injections and resurfacing techniques.
There are also home made wrinkle creams to reduce and remove wrinkles. You can try some of the home remedies to control wrinkles.
- Apply lemon juice a few times a day to pale the blemishes and age spots.
- To prevent skin aging and to remove wrinkles, apply the paste of sugarcane juice and turmeric powder.
- Rubbing the central part of pineapple for a few minutes on the face is effective for fine wrinkles.
- For fine wrinkles and broken skin, apply juice of pineapples and apples on the face for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent home remedy for wrinkles.
- Gently massage the areas of skin on the face where wrinkles present with coconut oil daily at bedtime. This helps reducing wrinkles.
- Banana paste is the best wrinkle cream in wrinkle treatment. Mash the banana until creamy and apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water.
Also, regular facial will be effective in controlling wrinkles. Massage helps in blood circulation with tightening of the muscles and tissues. This is a very slow process, however.
Natural anti wrinkle creams include botanical extracts, oil, and other natural compounds that restores and rejuvenate the damaged and dry skin. Some of the ingredients used in natural anti-wrinkle creams are sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil, shea butter, and lavender essential oils.
Sweet almond oil works as a skin softener, moisturizer, and conditioner. It suits for all types of skin. It contains natural vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, and E.
Evening primrose oil (source of gamma linolenic acid) moisturizes dry skin. It contains minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids. It helps to regenerate the skin cells.
Lavender essential oil also helps regenerate skin cells by improving intracellular circulation of the blood. Shea butter is a natural skin moisturizer that helps control early aging and wrinkles.
The ingredients that are commonly used in anti-wrinkle creams are retinol, coenzyme Q10, hydroxy acids, kinetin, copper peptides, tea extracts, and others. These ingredients help in reducing wrinkles.
Anti wrinkle creams are always better than surgery to get rid of wrinkles. Depending on how regular you use them, what type of ingredient in that product, and how much amount of ingredient present in that product, anti wrinkle creams show their effect in reducing wrinkles.
LifeCell, Athena 7 Minute Lift, and Hydroderm are some of the top most anti-wrinkle products that showed great results with a little or no side effects.
Before using any anti wrinkle cream, it is necessary to consult a dermatologist in order to assess your skin type. Depending on your skin condition, your dermatologist recommends the treatments that are effective for your skin.