Are you one of those who want to have young looking skin despite the old age? Do you want to get rid of the signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines on your face and neck? Wrinkle treatments are now available to grant your wish of having younger looking skin.
Every now and then, people, especially women, pay their dermatologists a visit to undergo wrinkle treatments.
A few lines here and there can already trigger an alarm and they will immediately resort to the best wrinkle treatmentsavailable.
With the advancement of technology, there are more treatments available for the beauty-conscious today compared before. The most popular wrinkle treatments are:
People who want to get rid of wrinkles fastturn to surgical wrinkle treatments like the following:
- Botox: Botolinium toxin type A is injected in specific areas like the eyebrows and forehead. It prevents muscles from contracting therefore making the skin look tighter and flat. It lasts for three months, after which the patient will have another Botox treatment.
- Chemical peel: This is one of the most common wrinkle treatments available. A certified doctor applies acid across the face which peels off the outer layer of the skin where wrinkle and fine lines are visible. This treatment reveals the inner skin which is softer, tighter, and younger looking.
- Face lift: Wrinkle treatments like face lift are common especially among celebrities. It involves tightening the face and neck muscles by removing excess fats and skin. It can last for up to ten years.
- Laser light treatment: Laser is an effective tool in removing abnormalities like lumps and stones in the body. Today, laser light is one of the most in demand wrinkle treatments around. It removes the outer surface of the skin. Once this thin covering is removed, the deeper layer of the skin becomes exposed. When it heals, smoother and suppler skin develops.
- Injectable: Injectables or fillers like collagen and fats are also effective. Your doctor can inject them directly on your wrinkles. After treatment, you’ll notice that your wrinkles are less visible and skin becomes soft and supple.
If you don’t want to go under the knife, you have the option of using medications as wrinkle treatments. These include using the following:
- Retinoid: This product is commonly used with other skin care products like sunscreen. You apply it on your face and neck. It can make your skin smoother and make your wrinkles less visible.
- Anti-wrinkle creams: Wrinkle treatments like using anti-wrinkle creams are very affordable. You can easily buy one in a store at a very affordable price. These creams include ingredients like retinol, kinetin, copper peptides, vitamin E, and many more.
Natural wrinkle treatments
Perhaps the most effective way to treat wrinkles begins with preventing them. Though they go naturally with old age, you can still fight their early signs by doing the following:
- Balanced diet: Eating fruits and vegetables especially those rich in antioxidants and vitamin E are good for your skin. They contain nutrients that naturally clean the body and make the skin young looking.
- Facial exercises: Even if you already have your regular body exercise, you should also take time to dofacial exercises. You can stretch your facial muscles or massage your face by using your fingers. If you can afford it, visit the spa to pamper your skin.