Here is an interesting quiz to test your skin care and cosmetic surgery knowledge. Take the quiz to see if you know the answers to the following questions:
- What puts you at the greatest risk of developing melanoma – a lot of moles, year round tan or sunscreen with low SPF (less than 15)?
- What is the right age to have a face lift surgery – when you’re in your 40’s, 50’s or 60’s?
- When do a woman’s first wrinkles make their appearance? At age 25, 30 or 37?
- What is the first line of defense against aging skin? Is it a facelift, dermabrasion, chemical peels, or sunscreen?
- What is most effective way to slow down aging of skin? It is Alpha lipoic acid, vitamin E, Vitamin C or all of them?
- What is the most popular plastic surgery in the US? Is it breast augmentation, liposuction, facial contouring or a tummy tuck?
- What does liposuction cost? $22,550, $10,000, or $12,500?
- What is the most common skin problem that teens face? Is it psoriasis, Pitryiasis Rosea or Dermatitis?
- What is the best treatment for liver spots – vitamin E, lipo-injection, chemical peels or moisturizer?
- Varicose veins appear due to age, years of wearing incorrect footwear or vein defects?
Take the quiz to know the answers!