Cosmetic eye surgery is preferred when you want to remove the excess fat or skin around your eyes.
It is an excellent way to treat wrinkles around your eyes.
Now-a-days, cosmetic eye surgery is becoming very popular. It is used for both wrinkle treatment and also to cure long and short sightedness.
Why cosmetic surgery is preferred?
Cosmetic eye surgery is mainly preferred for the wrinkle treatment around your eyes. As you reach your middle age, bag like structures will appear around your eyes, which makes you look older than your age.
So, in order to remove that bag like things around your eyes, which are formed due to excess fat, cosmetic eye surgery is used.
Cosmetic eye surgery is also used for long as well as short sightedness. Mostly laser technology is employed in this eye surgery. For people who don’t like to hide their beautiful eyes with spectacles or who got vexed up using lens for eye sight, they can try this surgery.
Cosmetic eye surgery with lasers:
The most common laser eye surgery known as LASIK is mainly employed for eye treatments. Microkeratome is the surgical instrument usually used in the surgery. It creates a wave on the surface of cornea. Lasers are also employed in this procedure.
Cosmetic laser eye surgery is always safe and secure for your eyes. Surgeries with lasers are always advantageous. Lasers prevent bleeding from your skin by closing the blood vessels. The chance for marks or scratches at the surgical place is very less with lasers.
Is cosmetic eye surgery affordable?
The cost of this surgery mainly depends on the severity of the procedure. It usually varies from $1500 to $6000, depending on the procedure.
The cost also includes hospital charges and consultation fees of surgeon, etc. and these prices are not fixed. The figure mentioned above is an approximate value but not exact.
Some important things to consider in cosmetic eye surgery:
- Consult different surgeons for the surgery to be done. Take suggestions from your family physician and friends or the persons who have already undergone cosmetic eye surgery.
- Ask various questions to doctor, discuss about side effects or any hereditary diseases from which you are suffering, before going for the surgery.
- Confirm whether the surgeon is certified by reputed medical university and ensure that he\she is experienced in this surgery.
- After the surgery you are advised to take rest for some days. Don’t strain your eyes for some days after the surgery for ensuring better results.
- As and when you find any allergy or any signs of infection, immediately consult the doctor for proper medication.
Rather than going for a surgery, it is always advisable to take proper precautionary steps to prevent wrinkles. Take nutritious food, maintain good health, avoid stress and strain in your life for attaining striking eyes.