Many of us feel a bit lazy to wash our hair. Some even skip at times when needed. In some cases washing hair seems to be a complicated issue altogether.
But this fear of washing hair can be got ridden off. Just by reading this passage you will know how easy washing hair is.
And you will love to do it frequently as and when required without being lazy and hesitant.
How frequently should you wash your hair, is it weekly twice, on alternate days, daily or weekly once? Answer to this question depends truly on what type of hair you have. If you have very fine hair and you feel that it gets oily very soon then try not to wash your hair many times.
Because it is considered that natural oil works on the hair slowly, washing hair will take off those natural oils but anyways if you think that your hair is too oily and suppressed and making your overall look oily and dull then washing hair is better option.
By frequently washing hair you cannot even imagine what damage you are going to cause to your hair. Shampooing and drying up your hair will definitely damage your hair to a far extent beyond your imagination.
Follow some important steps while washing hair.
- Either standing in the shower or with your head leaning over the bath, let your hair hang naturally while you wash it
- To prepare it for shampooing rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Take some shampoo into your palm and it all depends on you as to how much your hair requires shampoo for a complete wash.
- Make a smooth lather of the shampoo in your hands and then put it on to your hair. Starting from the scalp, work the shampoo into your hair gently and thoroughly massage with your fingertips. Remember to keep your hair hanging naturally
- Be careful not to rub your wet hair too fiercely, as it is at this stage that hair is very easily damaged by friction. Rinse, letting the water run through your hair whilst you caress it downwards with your fingers.
After washing your hair with shampoo, start conditioning. For this you need to follow some simple steps like
- Be very sure to rinse off the entire shampoo from your hair
- Later pour some conditioner into the palm of your hand.
- Work it in gently applying the conditioner to your hair thoroughly with your fingertips. Spread the conditioner evenly over the entire hair. A conditioner should be left for a minute or two.
- Now rinse off the conditioner, again allowing the water to run through your hair whilst you caress it gently downwards. Again, be careful not to rub your wet hair to avoid breakage.
Last step is a proper drying for your hair. Don’t use electric dryers or blow offs better follow the natural way. Clean the wet hair with a towel and pat dry. Now hope you are very clear as to how washing hair is so simple. Try these steps to experience it personally!