Do you want to keep your eyebrows’ natural arc? Does removing unwanted hair with tweezers taking too much of your time?
Eyebrow threading is one effective method you can use when you want to remove unwanted hairs on your eyebrow and to maintain its natural shape without too much hassle.
Eyebrow threading is an ancient method of hair removal which originated in India and the Middle East.
It involves the use of a cotton thread which is twisted into a double strand, then used to remove single strands of hair at a time.
Eyebrow threading today
This method of hair depilation is now widely used in salons and home services throughout the world.
It is a popular method of effective hair removal that can shape eyebrows and last for a longer time than other conventional methods of eyebrow hair removal such as using a blade or tweezers because it removes the hair through its follicle.
Eyebrow threading is also a popular way to shape one’s eyebrows and remove “unibrows” to give them a unique shape that will frame and complement one’s face.
Benefits of eyebrow threading
- Because the process of eyebrow threading makes hair grow back at least three to four weeks at a time, this greatly reduces the hassles of having to constantly pluck or blade one’s eyebrow hairs off.
- It’s a very economical and affordable way to get rid of unwanted hair on eyebrows as compared to other techniques also employed to fix eyebrows such as waxing[eyebrow waxing] or laser hair removal.
- Eyebrow threading only takes a few minutes of your time when done by a skilled expert. You can say goodbye to days of spending a lot of time facing a mirror plucking one strand of hair after the other while still putting in effort to symmetrically shape your brows.
- It’s a completely safe method, wherein clients of all skin and hair types can employ to remove unwanted eyebrow hair and add shape and definition without worrying about allergic reactions or bumps and red skin. After threading, the skin revealed will not only be hairless but smooth, so you don’t need to worry about enlarged pores or bumps. Only temporary redness occurs but this goes away after just a few minutes. You can also apply ice to your eyebrows after an eyebrow threading session to make the redness go away much faster.
- The technique does not make use of any harmful chemicals or ingredients that may harm your skin or your eyebrows. There are no additional ingredients to be used; it only needs a skilled technician and a cotton thread, making it a very simple yet effective method for eyebrow shaping.
- Because of its safety and effectiveness, eyebrow shaping is also recommended even for those who have sensitive skin or who need to use Retin-A and other products for maintaining healthy normal skin.
If you decide you want to do eyebrow threading to remove unwanted hair and shape your eyebrows beautifully, make sure that you choose a skilled and experienced aesthetician because not doing so can result in ingrown hairs and red bumps when not done properly.